Seattle Residents: Let the City Know How to Make Participation Easier
The City of Seattle is shifting our approach to outreach and engagement. We need your ideas on how the City can keep you better informed about City projects, events, opportunities, and issues.
Tell us how you want to participate, and what we can do to make it easier:
- Use our online conversation tool where you can weigh in alongside your neighbors and share ideas. Here’s how to use it:
- Click on this website.
- Go to Log In (upper right-hand corner) where you’ll be asked to create a simple account.
- View each question, click on a statement, and drag the slider to show your opinion and add a comment.
- Take our two-minute survey. It’s fast and easy.
- Provide feedback via social media using #engageseattle or find us on Twitter (@SeaNeighborhood) or Facebook (SeattleNeighborhoods).
- E-mail us at NewDON@seattle.gov.
- Find us at community events and festivals to talk with us in-person. A list of events is on our website.
Help us bring more voices to the table and make our outreach and engagement work for everyone.
Contributor Lois Maag manages communications for the Seattle Department of Neighborhoods. The department has seven programs and services to encourage community engagement: Historic Preservation, Neighborhood Matching Fund, P-Patch Community Gardening Program, Neighborhood District Coordinators, Outreach and Engagement, Major Institutions and Schools, and People’s Academy for Community Engagement. Learn more at www.seattle.gov/neighborhoods.